Friday, September 26, 2008

Sehri

Salt salt...where did i put the salt?!
"KAMIL WAKE UP THERES ONLY 15 MINUTES LEFT".
No point waking Akhtar. Spent the most time on that one, read to him, gave him more attention that the others, made sure he was spiritually aware and regular with his prayers, payed for his education and entertainment and what do I get for all my effort ? An agnostic who can't even get off his bum and get a job!!! How long am I expected to to slog like this. Im getting old and gone are the days when i could teach over 50 students a day and maintain my sanity! That reminds me I have to assign a substitue to Kashifa's class today. Poor woman's been ill for a while but her students are really suffering and its been 5 days now. I also have a meeting with the parents of those two boys who were caught listening to music during class. Now thats one thing I know Akhtar would never do, no matter what a rotter he is otherwise...
Kamil:"MAMA!!! THERES 10 MINUTES LEFT!
OK! START EATING YOUR CERIAL I'LL GET THE TOAST
Toast, toast now where did I put that toast ?!?!?

No comments: